[Xastir-dev] Automake help?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Aug 26 19:26:05 EDT 2002

I'm lost on this stuff!  Automake & Autoconf are not my area of
expertise.

I need to get "xastir/scripts/Coordinate.pm" copied to the
"/usr/local/lib" directory.  This should probably be changed to
"install-dir/lib", but then one line in three of the perl scripts
like this:

    use lib "/usr/local/lib";

would need to change to match.  Any ideas on how to do that are
appreciated as well.  I'd hate to do some "sed" stuff to change the
scripts during the install, but that might be what it takes.

I don't know the keywords to put into Makefile.am in order to copy
files to the lib directory.  I could have use the bin_SCRIPTS
keyword, but then the Coordinate.pm file would have ended up in
/usr/local/bin instead.  Since it's really a library module and not
an executable, I didn't think this was the right place for it.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM at tc.fluke.com