[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Assignment for today

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sat Dec 14 23:51:47 EST 2002

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> Assignment for today:
>
> 1) Update to the latest CVS Xastir.
> 2) Bring up the Map Chooser.
> 3) Find one difference between the old and the new Map Chooser.
> 4) Report back to the group after recess.

The map chooser now lists an extra line for whole directories. This lets
us easily select an entire group of maps (as long as they are all in a
certain directory).

Currently there is no way to easily de-select an entire directory, but I
think that is under way...

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.