[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Assignment for today

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sun Dec 15 00:47:03 EST 2002

LOL!! I love this!!

I'd just done an update and 'make' wasn't even finished when I saw this.

Thinking, "no - no way - I just 'updated' not 10 minutes ago". But yup,
sure enough - main.c and maps.c had changed.

Thanks again Curt! You've no idea how much this rapid devel and
availability of new stuff is appreciated! (well, maybe you do - I hope
so!)

Yea, one of my favorite 'brag points' when I'm introducing folks to
xastir.

73!

--
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru