[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Assignment for today

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Sun Dec 15 12:54:26 EST 2002

Nice, found the expand directory button, thought at first you lost all my maps
;)
Looks like it is working, trying file/directory combinations now.

Thanks.

FYI: last few CVS's are dropping connection to X Server here, may be a local
problem on HUB. I use one machine Redhat 6.2 to run and another a RH 7.2 for
workstation/Display.