[Xastir-Dev] Junk in map chooser window

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Dec 16 17:18:59 EST 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Reuven Z Gevaryahu wrote:

> I was pretty sure that this was cleaned up but:
>
> http://www.netaxs.com/~gevaryah/xastir/bug1.png

I was waiting for reports of whether it got fixed again.  Had
reports this weekend that it was back, and did some more work on the
functions.  Will go after it again, perhaps tonight.

> It goes away for the remainder of the session if you reindex the maps,
> but when you restart it is back.

That tells me a lot, just the sort of info I might need in order to
find the problem.  I think that might isolate it to one or two small
functions.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com