[Xastir-Dev] 1.1.4 Release?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 25 10:27:23 EST 2002

On 25 Dec 2002, Jose R. Marte A. wrote:

> I'm not testing one by one just with the symbols.data in
> /usr/local/xastir/symbols and without the files *.xbm

Ok.  Were you connected to internet feeds then?  Those XBM files are
needed when weather alerts come in, and I think that's just a U.S.
thing right now.  If you were connected to internet feeds, I can see
how Xastir could have been triggered to try to use them.

I'll investigate that problem.  Thanks!

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer