[Xastir-Dev] Character Not Supported

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Dec 31 14:48:28 EST 2002

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Jim Chandler wrote:

> Curt,
>
> I see the same thing with RH 8.0.  I suspect it's a font issue.

Are there optional X fonts that you might want to install, like
perhaps the 75dpi, 100dpi, others?

It's worth a shot.

I'm starting to think that we might want to put some
SuSE/RedHat/Mandrake specific data into the FAQ for some of these
types of problems.  They're starting to come up more often,
especially as we get more users.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com