[Xastir-dev] Re: your mail

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Wed Oct 2 02:58:59 EDT 2002

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Jack Twilley wrote:

> > Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
> > Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
>
> All of the translation table stuff that I know about in Xastir
> happens in main.c:main().

I can't find the mail this is referring to, but you're not by chance using
Cygwin are you (directed at Jack, not Curt)?

I recall something like you can see this if you don't have a XKeySymDB
set, or if it contains dos-style newlines or something like that.

I don't use it, and I may be totally off the mark.