[Xastir-dev] Hello all

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Wed Oct 2 20:56:17 EDT 2002

Greetings Frank!!

Good to 'see' ya again. Hope all is well.

I trust you'll be happy to hear that your work in starting xastir has
landed me a new career!! It was due to your creation of xastir that I
bothered to learn LINUX at all. Eventually my LINUX background got me a
job as an IT admin type for a local transportation outfit. That outfit
has since shot itself in the foot, but it got me on my way in IT!

Thanks again Frank - ya done good

73 de Tate, KC7ZRU

--
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater