[Xastir-dev] Peet U2k Rain Gauge

David L Norris dave at webaugur.com
Mon Sep 16 19:54:39 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 15:06, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> If you're willing to work with me, we can get this problem solved!
> I'm looking for people who have a way to simulate rain, perhaps with
> a hose tie-wrapped up there or something, so that we can proceeed

Every time the PRO rain gauge is connected to the main junction block it
will increment the counter 0.01 inches.  You could use this to simulate
rain.  You could also wire up a momentary switch or something (this is
how the tip bucket works).  It's just a simple make/break connection.

I can have a look at the code, if you like.  I'm not familiar with
XASTIR internals but the WX code looks straight forward.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://home.webaugur.com/