[Xastir-dev] Peet WX Stations (U2K and Ultimeter-II)

David L Norris dave at webaugur.com
Sat Sep 21 11:22:43 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 16:34, Mike Bucciarelli wrote:
> I tested the rain gauge in the complete mode and total rain works, but
> today, current and last haven't incremented at all.

Had it rained since XASTIR was started?  Seems to work here.

We could pull rain/midnight value directly from the U2000 data stream.
But, rain/24hr and rain/hour isn't tracked by the U2000.  I figure it's
probably better to just calculate everything for consistency.  Perhaps
someone will eventually add code to that function so data persists
across sessions.