[Xastir-Dev] Hiding releases?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Apr 1 17:13:36 EST 2003

How does everyone feel about hiding old development releases?

I'm thinking of hiding the development releases except for the most
recent of each development version, just to make the list a bit
shorter and reduce confusion.

Perhaps we could leave the last three releases showing for the
current development release number (1.1.4), and just leave one
showing for 1.1.1 through 1.1.3?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com