[Xastir-Dev] Administrative Notes

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Tue Apr 29 13:54:09 EDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
>
> > > Are you trying to use some of the "enhanced" DRG formats or some
> > > satellite image?  What are these other files and are they freely
> > > available?
> >
> > The PASDA ftp site has a pile of them. Want me to pick 2?
>
> Yea.  Two that are adjacent would be best.  I'll try to play with
> them a bit after I get this "hole" bug in Shapefiles fixed.

That's easy. My house is in the approximate lower right of the SE corner
of this quad, so it's been the one I've been using when I do any work on
this issue.

ftp://pasda.cac.psu.edu/pub/pasda/doq/braddock_pa_se.zip
ftp://pasda.cac.psu.edu/pub/pasda/doq/braddock_pa_sw.zip

At some point I posted a URL to an image of "broken" and "correct" of
these 2 butting together (with and without the diff I sent earlier) but I
can't find either now.