[Xastir-Dev] Paths, and saving tracklogs

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Apr 30 15:53:59 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Reuven Z Gevaryahu wrote:

> Using latest cvs, shapelib 1.2.9, lesstif 0.93.40, ax.25, libcurl, NO
> GPSMan/gpsmanshp:
>
> Looking at some debug outputs, I think we have some path issues again:
> decode_ax25_line: start parsing
> N1QJX-7>GPSLK,RELAY,WIDE,qAo,K1XVM:$GPRMC,183608,A,4449.853,N,06846.950,W,000.0,136.2,300403,018.4,W*7E
> decode_ax25_line: invalid path: GPSLK,RELAY,WIDE,qAo,K1XVM
> decode_ax25_line: exiting

It's rejecting it at the "qAo" portion.  We reject any lower case
characters other than 'q' in the Q-construct portion.  I just added
some more debug statements to valid_path(), so you can see more
easily why a particular path is rejected.

Looking at the Q-construct page, it looks like "qAo" was recently
added (1/28/2003), but there's also a "qAr" now, so it looks like we
need to allow lower-case characters now.

Perhaps someone else can get to that soon.  If not, I'll take a
crack at it.

> Also, I tried the save tracklog feature- that didn't work too well,
> instant SegV. I know the shapefile part was recently added, so something
> might have broken....

I'll look into that one.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com