[Xastir-Dev] darwinports for xastir

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Thu Aug 14 12:20:00 EDT 2003

In the interest of not having my Powerbook be a mess like my PC laptop, I
figured it might be smart to use darwinports to build xastir. I have
Portfiles for shapelib, the 3.6.0 beta of tiff, libgeotiff, and a(n
anonymous) cvs fetch of xastir (it fetches a cvs sandbox on the fly)

I need to clean up a few of the Portfiles a bit (add missing dependancies,
merge my tiff Portfile into the real one as a devel variant, better
descriptions) and figure out how to contribute them (not obvious how a
non-opendarwin member can contribute ports) but if anyone wants to play
with them now I can make the files available.

There were existing ports for openMotif, proj and imageMagick, and I used
Apple's X11.