[Xastir-Dev] Re: Xastir-dev Digest, Vol 68, Issue 8

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Aug 15 01:19:14 EDT 2003

OK... Maybe I'm confused, but it seems to me that 1/57.9 (1 second out of
every 57.9 seconds) would be closer to 2% of the available CPU.  Either
it's I/O bound (most of it's CPU usage is getting charged to other processes
via Interrupt Service routines for TOP and your CPU usage reporter is using
some other form of accounting to capture true CPU usage) or something else
doesn't add up.

Owen