[Xastir-dev] When: Next "stable" release?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Dec 15 11:28:23 EST 2003

We put out another devel snapshot this morning.  I'm not sure if
people have been watching the statistics pages, but Xastir is
getting more popular on average each month, so things must be going
right.

Devel snapshots get deleted as new ones come out, so the "Files"
page doesn't give the full story.  The stats are better than what's
shown.  "Files" page shows 3144 downloads, real download number is
8268!

Any preferences when to do the next "stable" release Chuck (Byam)?

I'm thinking every six months would be good.  A shorter cycle would
be fine too, but I'd rather not go longer.  I'd be happy to do the
release, or our admin-dude Chuck can.  Just let me know.  I have
scripts that make it a breeze.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com