[Xastir-dev] Where are the messages?

BobDonnell at arkalmus.com BobDonnell at arkalmus.com
Tue Dec 16 12:17:04 EST 2003

This looks to me like an AEA TNC.  Jack:  If it's an AEA, I'd suggest
manually setting the command BBSMSGS to ON.  That function is designed
to cause the TNC to "revert" to a TNC2 style of presentation and command
response behavior - originally put in to allow the AEA's to work with
the W0RLI packet BBS software.

73, Bob, KD7NM