[Xastir-dev] Xastir a CPU pig again?

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Thu Dec 25 13:53:29 EST 2003

After the "nexttime=2" fix back in late November I got too busy to mess with
xastir anymore, and hadn't rebuilt from CVS since then.  For the whole
time since then, xastir has taken less than 1% of the CPU except when it's
reading maps.  I built last night, and all of a sudden Xastir is back to taking
up in excess of 70% of the CPU time.

Has anyone else who saw the CPU burning up before the "nexttime=2" fix seen this
happen?  Anyone have a clue what has changed since November 29th that would
have caused such a massive performance hit?

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/