[Xastir-dev] Xastir a CPU pig again?

Brian D Heaton bdheaton at c4i2.com
Thu Dec 25 16:20:38 EST 2003

Tom,

	I've got current CVS and gdal CVS running as we speak on a mini-itx
system (533Mhz Via Eden).  Xastir is currently connected to my Igate
taking a full feed and displaying a Tigermap.  Its showing between .7-2%
CPU usage.

	Just as an experiment could you shutdown the TNC interface and connect
to an internet server?  This may help folks isolate whether the issue is
in the TNC code or somwhere else.

			73/N5VFF (Brian)