[Xastir-dev] "Stable" Release

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 26 16:05:06 EST 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > I just finished a quick study in reducing the 100ms delay down to 10ms
> > and then 1ms.  No CPU bogging here.  Drop it down one more decade to 100us
> > and kaboom.
>
> That's what I was waiting for.

Thanks for finding that.  Good timing.  Pun intended.

We're considering doing a release shortly, perhaps within the next
week or two, and putting it into the "stable" category (If we find
something unstable about it, we can do an updated release).  When I
hear back from Chuck we'll make final plans for it.

Once the GDAL/OGR stuff gets completed we can consider doing another
stable release.  Until then I'll try to do a development release
every two weeks as I have been.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer