[Xastir-dev] Add "track station" to right-click menu?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 31 18:14:24 EST 2003

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> There was such a request.  I have claimed it and modified it.
>
> I'll add the right-click, and then it can be added to the dialog box
> by someone with a sense of aesthetics and UI skills.

Wish we knew somebody like that...

I think the reason I initially put it in as an addition to the
Station Info dialog was because of the need to choose which station
in a station cluster to operate on.  The Station Info dialog already
brings up a another dialog to choose one station out of many, if
more than one is within XX pixels of the mouse pointer.

You might have to implement a similar solution in order to add it to
the mouse menu.