[Xastir-Dev] Direct stations code now in CVS

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Sat Feb 1 23:48:39 EST 2003

I just committed code to support direct stations.

Paths with all varieties of WIDE and TRACE entries are now fully
supported.  Please let me know if there are any problems with this
code.

If I don't hear of any problems by Wednesday or so, I'll close the
bug on SourceForge.  It's now set to "pending".

Thanks for your patience, all.  Stay tuned for more commits tomorrow
as I'm finally going to commit changes to the autoconf stuff to
support the newest versions of autoconf and automake.  I will be
sending the development list the script I use to build the software so
everyone else can take advantage of the wonder that is autoconf 2.53.

Jack.
(feeling pretty good.)
--
Jack Twilley