[Xastir-Dev] Re: Missing ImageMagick on Mac OS X

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 16 12:49:59 EST 2003

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Marinus van Opzeeland wrote:

>          LIBS: -lXm -lXt -lX11 -lMagick -llcms -ltiff -lfreetype -ljpeg
> -lpng -ldpstk -ldps -lXext -lXt -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lbz2 -lxml2 -lz
> -lpthread -lm -lpthread -lXt -lXp -lXpm -lm -lXext -lXt -lSM -lICE -lX11

Did you install ImageMagick in /sw as well?  If so the LIBS line
should have "-L/sw/lib -lMagick", but it doesn't.  Seems like
"Magick-config --libs" is giving the wrong library information for
your system.

I just added "-L/sw/lib" to LIBS for the case where Magick-config is
found in /sw/bin.  Let me know if that solves your problem.

I'm kind'a getting tired of fixing ImageMagick bugs (not our bugs but
theirs).  It'd be nice if they'd get it right more often!  Between
their changing the API constantly and Magick-config having bugs,
we've had a heck of a time supporting ImageMagick...

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer