[Xastir-Dev] Projects...

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 17 20:20:25 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Mark Dieterich wrote:

> I've got a few wishlist items for Xastir that I thought I might start
> looking into.  Before I go digging through the code, I thought I should
> get some feedback.  So here are my ideas, no particular order:

All fine ideas!  Messaging could certainly use someone to tweak it
here and there.  Right now it's pretty much a bare minimum.  Nobody
has taken a direct interest in it.

As far as our list of projects, they can be found on:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir

on the Feature Request Tracker.  At last count I think there were 136
open items on it.  Please add yours to that page as new items, after
verifying that there are not similar items already on the list.  If
there are, add your ideas as comments to the other items.

Welcome!

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer