[Xastir-Dev] Current state of configure.ac for FreeBSD

Olivier Calle olivier-n7tap at calle.org
Wed Feb 19 12:51:14 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Olivier Calle wrote:
> > Those warnings are exactly the ones I get with the versions of the tools
> > on Slackware 8.1 that I mentioned earlier. (autoconf 2.53, automake 1.5)
> >
> > I ignore them and everything on my system is found and everything builds
> > fine.
>
> Is that perhaps why Chuck specified Automake 1.6.3???  ;-)

Sure, because 1.6.3 was the targeted version.
I'm just saying that automake 1.5 is good enough.  (i.e.: It makes working
makefiles.)

--
Olivier Calle

internet: <olivier at calle.org>
work tel: 425-446-5088    home tel: 360-658-2692     To err is human,
callsign: N7TAP, class: Extra                        to really foul up
job:      Fluke Networks, Sr. Software Engineer      requires the root
WWW Page URL: http://calle.org/olivier/              password...
Psalm 48:14                        SPU Electrical Engineering Graduate