[Xastir-Dev] Version HELL0

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 23 00:12:06 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Tried the snag, geotiff Version 1.2.0 has a libtiff-private directory but has no
> make install_private in the Makefile .

I think I read on the geotiff mailing list that if you have later
tiff and later geotiff, the private stuff is no longer needed.
Hopefully you can upgrade your tiff library to a version compatible
with the latest geotiff.

I'm still running older files, so I don't have any direct experience
with the new stuff.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer