[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-Dev] CVS configure.ac: Test on MacOSX/Solaris/FreeBSD please!

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Sun Feb 23 05:59:51 EST 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Carl Makin wrote:

>>>Exactly what is installed in /opt/local/* on your system that

>>In my case, ImageMagick and Shapelib as they don't have DarwinPorts
>>ports yet.

Arrgh.  I misread your original question as /usr/local <sigh>.
Everything installed by DarwinPorts installs into /opt/local.  In my
case it is things such as jpeglib, tifflib etc.

> Ok, so until they do have DarwinPorts, there's nothing to change in
> configure?

No.  You need to scan /sw and /opt/local on Darwin/MacOS X as well as
the standard paths (/usr/local and /usr/X11R6 etc).

> So you're just missing the "-I/usr/local/include" portion on the
> gcc lines, right?  Everything else is good?

Sortof.  At the moment yet, but if/when shapelib gets put into
Darwinports it will then need "-I/opt/local/include".

Carl.