[Xastir-Dev] ImageMagick

Chuck Byam cbyam at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:39:56 EST 2003

I have an unusual occurrence with configure and ImageMagick (Note that
this doesn't occur on all distro's that I have tried this on). When this
part of the script is run it finds Magick-config and the headers.  When
AC_LIB_CHECK(Magick, WriteImage) run's it fails.  I've been able to
prove that AC_LIB_CHECK fails because when I move it further up in the
script it finds everything just fine.  LIB_CHECK uses $LIBS and $LDFLAGS
when it tries to compile (and run) the test program.  As with most X
apps, library ordering is important.  Anyway, stay tuned as I try to
track this one down.

--
Chuck Byam <cbyam at virginia.edu>