[Xastir-Dev] Re: [ xastir-Feature Requests-692855 ] Map Bookmarks on right click menu

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Wed Feb 26 06:59:58 EST 2003

Hi Curt,

SourceForge.net wrote:

> Category: Interface Improvements
> Submitted By: Carl Makin (vk1kcm)
> Assigned to: Curt Mills (we7u)
>
> Initial Comment:
> The Map bookmarks are very useful, but a little clunky.
>  Would it be possible for them to be listed in the
> right click menu near the zoom options as a drop down
> menu for easy selection.

>>Comment By: Curt Mills (we7u)
>
> Date: 2003-02-25 09:40
> Done.

Now that's damn fast to respond! Less than 6 hours from request to done.
<grin>

Unfortunately I suspect I didn't make myself very clear. What I really
wanted was the actual list of map bookmarks to appear as a submenu which
drops down when you move the mouse over the "Map Display Bookmarks"
entry in the right click menu.  Sorta like;

+-----------------+
| Options         |
+-----------------+
| Center          |
| Station Info    |
| Map Bookmarks >+-------------+
| Zoom In        | Australia   |
| Zoom Out       | ACT & NSW   |
| Zoom Level     | ACT 50K Geo |
| Last Map Pos/Zo+-------------+
| Object Create   |
| Object Modify   |
(and so on...)

so you can just move the mouse over to the book mark you want, and when
you let go it brings it up.

Thanks!

Carl.