[Xastir-Dev] ax25 socket changes broke it

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Tue Jan 7 21:18:18 EST 2003

Hi,

I just updated to latest CVS and now I get a hard fail when I try to
open my ax.25 interface with Xastir.

I see that some changes were just made to the interfaces.c file. I might
assume that since the changes were to eliminate deprecated stuff, that
my ax.25 ports configuration in Linux might be "old" or something.

What changed, why, and what might i need to do to get it working again
on my machine?

Thanks,
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.