[Xastir-dev] What does "local" mean?

BobDonnell at arkalmus.com BobDonnell at arkalmus.com
Thu Jan 16 14:44:47 EST 2003

I'd suggest that setting the ST_DIRECT flag should not be done on the
basis of having "heard XXX being used as a digipeater" e.g. N7TAP, since
that too can be aliased.  Something to consider is whether to code to
disregard any repeats heard of a particular packet - first one heard is
the only one analyzed.  Flush after a minute.

73, Bob