[Xastir-Dev] gpl/google licensed geocoder

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Fri Jan 17 17:49:27 EST 2003

Don't know if this is of any use, I was looking for a routing package and
happened to find this. If anyone has idea for open source routing, I'd
like to hear about it.

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.ofb.net:/ofb/cvs

I haven't played with it yet, but after I do I'll try to figure out if and
how it can be integrated, unless someone beats me to it. (I'm not actually
in danger of getting to it for a few days, actually)

Oh, and here's an additional source of vector data, if you're in the US.
http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/planning/nhpn/