[Xastir-Dev] ./bootstrap.sh versions needed?

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Sat Jul 5 21:18:42 EDT 2003

I know there's a certain minimal version of a couple tools needed to
succesfully run the ./bootstrap.sh script.

automake
aclocal

What's the minium for these guys and is there something else I'm
missing? (maybe a note to that affect in the INSTALL file?).

Installing tonite's CVS onto a Redhat 7.3 (clean install + current
updates) box.

It's a low iron box - very low iron (P-133, 48MB Ram, 2GB HDD). Putting
an xastir box in my garage.

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru