[Xastir-Dev] Please try latest CVS code

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jul 17 16:22:55 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Stephen West-Fisher wrote:

> Something broke for HSP use there. I'm in the middle of a build at work
> and so haven't had a chance to look at the code, but a complete log
> follows. After the TNC is setup you decode no packets 'cause of the GPS
> strings.

What do you have your timing set to for GPS?  (Configure->Timing)

I doubt that it was the mutex lock fixes that broke HSP, although
there's a slim chance there.  I did some more HSP changes just prior
to that, so that's more likely what changed things on you.

Try cranking up the timing to 30 or 60 seconds, just to see if more
of the TNC strings come through.  At the minimum of three seconds
(HSP minimum) you might not get much through.

I'll wait to hear what your timing was, but there's a possibility
that I might be able to do some real HSP testing tonight.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com