[Xastir-Dev] Please try latest CVS code

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jul 17 17:40:25 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Stephen West-Fisher wrote:

> Even at 60 sec, I'm getting a number of packets with GPS stuff at the
> beginning.

At a 60-second rate, or are you getting concatenated packets all
during the 60 seconds when you're trying to get TNC data?  If it's
that last case, then perhaps your HSP port isn't switching hard
enough to turn off the GPS received data while you're trying to
receive TNC data.

> Also, just now had a Segfault on a perfectly normal TNC
> packet. No map activity at all.

If you logged the packet, send it to me out of your logs.  Best way
is not to cut/paste, but to tail it into another file and mail it
to me.  That way I get the non-printable ascii characters that might
be in there as well.

    tail file.log >newfile.log

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com