[Xastir-Dev] Problems with snapshots?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 2 02:06:28 EDT 2003

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> /usr/local/bin/convert: Not a XPM image file (/var/tmp/xastir_jmt_snap.xpm).
> convert failed to convert snapshot from xpm to png

> I'm pretty sure this isn't me. :-)  I have both XPM and ImageMagick
> support compiled into my binary.  Any suggestions?  Curt, could this
> have been affected by something you've done to solve the other
> graphics problems people have reported?

That's likely.  I broke it off into a separate thread a while back so
that it wouldn't stop the main thread while making a snapshot.

Just checked here on this old PP200 machine, and I'm getting the
same error.  I suspect we might not be finished writing the XPM file
by the time we call ImageMagick to convert it.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer