[Xastir-Dev] Something's up...

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at arrl.net
Tue Jun 3 14:38:31 EDT 2003

CVS version updated last night.

Memory useage is being maxed out - swap file is close to it.

This morning xastir was 'killed' - that's all that was on the console.
Restarted before I went to work, home for lunch and RAM and swap are
again maxed out and system is crawling. Shut down xastir and RAM/swap
drop to nice, low levels. System response vastly improved.

189MB ram avail, 256M swap avail. xastir re-started with CVS from this
AM and usage is at nice levels: 91M and 42M respectively.

RH 7.1 with lotsa updates, patches, etc.

I'll check back again tonite and see if this repeates. Back to class....

73

--
         "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
               Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater