[Xastir-Dev] Bug report: WX format decoding error

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Thu Jun 5 14:35:12 EDT 2003

Hello Curt and list,

I wrote:
> is another potential cleanup area, I see duplicate checking now. I just
> went ahead in the same vain as the existing code, the best way to
> improve this is to only check the value on entry and make the string

I'm improving this now. Even with the patch if you call up the WX
Station screen still the temperatue is shown although its not in the
weather report.

What I do now is change the "extract_weather_data" and
"test_extract_weather_data" to make a zero length string an return "false"
if the weather item does not have a value. The only check that has to be
made in the rest of the code is for a zero length string; something that
had to be done anyway.

Ignore the previous diff for db.c that I send, I will make a new one
when I finished testing.

Kind regards,

Henk.