[Xastir-Dev] Midnight PST June 6th Xastir deadline

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jun 5 17:28:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Henk de Groot wrote:

> No problem, there is nothing wrong with the patch, except that it doesn't
> fix everything... I'm busy testing the better solution right now.

Get the patch to me by midnight pacific time, June 6th (that's
tomorrow night), and I'll get it into the code.  We'll do the final
freeze then, letting everybody test that version for several days
before we do the stable release.

Language strings and doc updates may come in after that, but new
code/bug-fixes won't be accepted unless the bugs are severe enough
to prevent release (in which case we'll fix it and set a new
deadline).

Users:  Please test snapshots and ImageMagick on all your various
systems with the latest CVS.  Make sure to run bootstrap.sh and
configure:

    cvs update
    .bootstrap.sh
    ./configure