[Xastir-Dev] More on the snapshot problem

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Jun 6 15:28:09 EDT 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> Nothing has changed on my side.  You did add threads, but that
> shouldn't be causing this problem.

You're the other one that experienced it, right?  What's your
MAGICK_HOME variable set to?  Anything?

I have two Linux boxes with the same version of OS on them, one
experiences the problem, one does not.

I'm wondering if my playing with MAGICK_HOME a bit in order to
figure out Cygwin might have disabled snapshots on the one system.

The problem may be that ImageMagick is not able to find the XPM
delegate on that one system.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com