[Xastir-Dev] Docs

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Wed Jun 11 13:21:07 EDT 2003

Before release, the label "BETA" in the helpfile must be changed to
whatever we choose to call the new version.

There are currently 5 "FIXME" tags in the helpfile where the text needs
revision or clarification, and is usually something that I don't know
enough about to write. A few are related to partially implemented
features that I don't know the status of. There is also a FIXME in
README.MAPS- has anyone ever found the mysterious thunder.wav?

I'd also appreciate if you look over the rest of the helpfile and
READMEs, and point out any errors or omissions, or things that aren't
clear. I'd like the docs to be in extra-good-shape for the release!

Thanks
--Reuven (KB3EHW)