[Xastir] RE: [Xastir-Dev] Map Drawing Tweaks

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jun 18 11:05:08 EDT 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, James Jefferson wrote:

> Might be worth doing, however. When using online map sources it is no fun when
> it decides to download a gigabyte of terraserver maps and you have to kill of
> Xastir because it unresponsive.
>
> Now I just wish I had time to code it and debug it... :-(

We also need to keep things in perpective...  If we go off now and
try to fix all the bugs and implement most of the feature request
list, we'll be further delaying the development of Xastir-2.

Xastir-2 may make a lot of the bugs and feature requests obsolete by
it's design, or at least the bugs and feature requests will morph
into different ones.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com