[Xastir-Dev] MFJ 1270B does appear to work any longer in non AX25 mode

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Jun 24 14:11:52 EDT 2003

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Jim Chandler wrote:

> Is there debug code around the serial TNC stuff?  What file is it in?

You can set debug level to 2047.  That'll give you all debug info.
Look in the DEBUG_LEVELS file to see if there's a specific debug
level that might give you only detailed into about serial operations
or interfaces.

All of the info will go to STDERR, so you can capture it by running
like this:

    (xastir 2>&1) > tee debug.log

The "tee" command sends it to your screen as well as the log file.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com