[Xastir-Dev] Re: New Directory Structure

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Jun 25 18:17:30 EDT 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> Curt> How about this:
>
> Curt> ~/.xastir/maps/system -> /usr/share/xastir/maps
> Curt> ~/.xastir/maps/<user>/
> Curt> ~/.xastir/maps/<user>/gps/
>
> Any design that lists the username below ~ is a design that needs to
> be re-examined.

Your recommendation then?  Something like this:

~/.xastir/maps/public -> /usr/share/xastir/maps
~/.xastir/maps/private/
~/.xastir/maps/private/gps/

Perhaps skip the "private" portion?  Change "public" back to
"system" or perhaps "global"?

~/.xastir/maps/system -> /usr/share/xastir/maps
~/.xastir/maps/
~/.xastir/maps/gps/

~/.xastir/maps/global -> /usr/share/xastir/maps
~/.xastir/maps/
~/.xastir/maps/gps/

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com