[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jun 28 15:04:07 EDT 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, KC7ZRU - Tate wrote:

> Anyone else notice that some of the 'old standbys' aren't displaying
> anymore?
>
> usaeast.map
> usancen.map
> usaseast.map
> usawest.map
>
> Are the ones I've tried - likely others not work'n too. They were work'n
> FB prior to an update via public CVS last night.

I just snagged one pocketAPRS map and some oregon win/dosaprs maps to
test with (the two formats I didn't have on my machine).

The pocketAPRS map displayed just fine.

WinAPRS maps technically display, but not in the correct place.  Mine
appear to be displaying above Greenland.  Since they are ID/OR maps,
I think something is a bit skewed.  They go from 90 degrees latitude
down to about 83 degrees or so.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer