[Xastir-Dev] WinAPRS maps?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Jun 30 13:47:38 EDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Alan Crosswell wrote:

> I'll get right on that.

Some maps work, some don't.  Some appear in the wrong position above
Greenland, some appear in approximately the correct position but
scaled wrong.  I've duplicated it here.  This is only for the
dos/winAPRS map formats.

I can narrow down the map selection to two or three that will cause
the trouble for you if you need some to test with.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com