[Xastir-Dev] Request ID 695718 in ImageMagick: <magick/api.h> imports autoconf variables

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Sat Mar 1 15:05:00 EST 2003

I've logged a bug with ImageMagick about the PACKAGE_NAME nonsense.

It appears they're arrogant enough to take their config.h and install
it in <magick/magick_config.h>, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't
included by <magick/api.h>, which is what we need to include in order
to use ImageMagick's API.

I've found a few more problems with ImageMagick, and I'll submit bug
reports as I clean them up.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley