[Xastir-Dev] Update to my stuff: fixed sighandler_t *and* AX.25 detection

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Mar 13 01:13:40 EST 2003

So far, I've gotten good results from Debian and RedHat Linux users on
this patch.  It still works for FreeBSD.  Anyone else, please please
give it a try.  The yes/no at the end of configure is *still* not
working, but it's on my list to fix as soon as I get good news back on
the functional changes I've already made.  Also, it's fine if
AC_GNU_SOURCE gives you an error -- that's for very new versions of
autoconf (newer than mine, even!) -- so don't worry about that,
either.

The URL again:

http://www.twilley.org/~jmt/xastir-new-configure.tar.gz

Update your CVS, extract this into your top-level xastir directory,
and run ./bootstrap.sh, ./configure, and make or gmake.  Install
however is appropriate for you and test it out.  If it works, send me
email with exactly what kind of system you're running and what
optional features you're using (AX.25, Festival, et cetera).  If it
doesn't work, send me email with that information and attach the
config.log file and whatever errors you observed in the process.

Thanks so much to all the folks who have been so helpful, and special
thanks to Jerry Chamberlin for his help with testing under RedHat.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org