[Xastir-Dev] Update to my stuff: fixed sighandler_t *and* AX.25 detection

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Mar 13 12:50:08 EST 2003

>>>>> "Carl" == Carl Makin <carl at stagecraft.cx> writes:

Jack> this patch.  It still works for FreeBSD.  Anyone else, please
Jack> please give it a try.  The yes/no at the end of configure is
Jack> *still* no

Carl> Testing it on MacOS X 10.2.4;

Carl> It seems to find the shapelib stuff;

Carl> checking shapefil.h usability... yes checking shapefil.h
Carl> presence... yes checking for shapefil.h... yes checking for
Carl> DBFOpen in -lshp... yes

Carl> But ends up with this;

Carl> xastir 1.1.4 has been configured using the following external
Carl> libraries.

Carl> Building with AX25.......... : Building with GeoTiff....... :
Carl> Building with ShapeLib...... : Building with ImageMagick... :
Carl> yes Building with Festival...... : Building with
Carl> GPSMan........ :

Carl> It did find them with the old configure.

Yes.  In the section of my message you left in your reply, you'll see
that I haven't made this part of configure work again.  This is the
single most frequently asked question, so I'll be fixing this tonight.

Carl> otherwise it compiles and seems to run fine!

Hurrah!

Carl> Carl.

Jack.
--